Advanced Tactical Training and Defense
436 Apple Harvest Dr
The course will review the fundamentals of the use of barricades and movement using cover and concealment with pistol and rifle. Students will be introduced to transitions and two-man teams.
Course fee: $250
Participants must be 18 or older. A valid US photo ID is required at registration. All students will be required to sign a waiver for this course. Registration will be in the training building. Upon entry to the facility, turn left and park in front of the tan building with the green roof.
The course begins at 9:00 AM. Refrigerators and microwaves are available.
• Tactics and techniques of utilizing barricades
• Strong hand shooting
• Support hand shooting
• Mutual cover
• Verbal and Non-verbal Communication
• Target Identification
• Tactical Awareness
• Movements around barricades, one-man, two-man, team
• Bounding / advancing forward, one-man, two-man, team
• Bounding / moving to the rear, one-man, two-man, team
Equipment to bring:
• 200 Pistol rounds
• 450 Rifle rounds
• Eye and ear protection